Whether you are saved or not, this information will help you to understand the meaning of salvation. We pray that as you read it, you will find the peace of God which comes from the forgiveness of sins. Here is how all people may be saved and live the Christian life. Once we are saved, our duty is to go and tell others. 2 Timothy 2:2 says, “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will be qualified to teach others.”
H ow can you be saved?
1. R ealise that you are a sinner.
2. Realise that you cannot save yourself.
3. Believe that Jesus is the only one who can save you from your sins.
4. Believe that Jesus died on a cross to pay the price of your sin.
5. Repent of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart.
6. Turn away from your old sinful life.
7. Make Jesus Lord of your life.
Now, there are seven things which will help you live for Jesus.
Now you know the way of salvation. If you have repented of your sins and received this salvation, work for Jesus by bringing others to this salvation.
May the Lord bless you.
If you wish to know more about Jesus, a free correspondence course is available. Please click HERE to sign up to receive this course.